Celeb and Model Fashion blogs
While some of you may yawn over celeb and runway flair, others fawn over sites likeKiss Me, Stace or Young, Black, and Fabulous. Here are some of the best celeb/model fashion sites on the Web, based upon photo clarity, a hot attitude, and a fashion focus (gossip ranks low on the totem pole).
- Blogging Project Runway: Yes, there are dozens of Project Runway blogs on the Internet, but Laura K does a fantastic job on keeping up with the looks, timeline, and gossip on this fashion show. You can find all three seasons here.
- Catwalk Queen: This link leads to ‘Celebrity Fashion,’ but you can find trends, fashion news, and tips on how to get the ‘celeb’ look at this site as well.
- Fashion Addict Diary: F.A.D. provides photos, gossip, and images of the hottest or most talked about stars, celebs, and personalities.
- Go Fug Yourself: Whether you pray for this type of publicity or not is up to you, as this site entertains about four million viewers per day. This popular site is filled with celeb fashion (or celeb strangeness), and edited with a keen sense of the absurd.
- Hip Candy: A sensible blog about what’s hot and what’s not in Hollywood and beyond. Some of the items are priced, and other entries look closely at celeb and runway style for replication.
- coolchiq: Why be comfortable when you can be stylish? One of the best sites to find the edgiest looks around.
- Jezebel: Celebrity fashion “without airbrushing.”
- PopSugar: This link will take you to the Celebrity section of this online venue, where you can also find categories such as beauty and fashion. The photos are clear, large and, therefore, easy to decipher the intricate details of the clothing.
- The Glossy: If runway is more up your alley, The Glossy has that for you. Very little commentary, lots of images, and a great link list to couture sites.
- V-Style: A personal stylist, Vanessa brings on the celebs and models as well as advice on how to wear the latest trends.
- WatchTrend: Celeb news with photos and with a focus on fashion and style.
- Who What Wear: This new site runs on the philosophy of “We don’t care who you date or if you eat. We only care about what you wear.” You’ll find large images (great for copying trends) and a forum devoted to who was wearing what and when.