Great beauty blogs!
The hottest outfit in the world wouldn’t fly without carefully applied makeup. Even more importantly, you need to take care of the canvas for that makeup. These blogs cover these topics and more with the latest products on the market.
- 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic: Who has more than 15 minutes for a beauty ritual in the morning? If you can relate, then here’s your guide.
- Beauty Snob: From details like your eyes to your total body, the ‘Snob’ covers it all with hints, tips, and lessons on how to handle all that.
- Bergdorf Goodman: Outside the fact that this is a great blog about makeup that’s new to the market, this store site is generous enough to provide links to dozens of other makeup and beauty sites. A definite keeper.
- Frugal Glam: Unfortunately, the ‘frugal’ part of this blog isn’t necessarily for readers. The blogger considers herself an unofficial product tester and fishes for product samples. But, you can save money if you trust this blogger’s reviews on everything from nail polish to skin cream.
- Makeup Bag: Erika Valente, beauty editor of Makeup Bag, is a 36 year old mother of four and self-professed beauty product junkie. Erika’s daughter, Bree, contributes to the ‘teen’ section in this luscious site.
- Makeup Minute: For Shannon Nelson, beauty and fashion is not just about a great lipstick or accessory – it’s about being able to connect and relate with others who share her passion. But, she shares a wonderful selection of beauty items and breaks many of them down so shoppers know exactly what they’re going after.